Thursday, May 30, 2024

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Webhooks for Any Event

Show HN: Webhooks for Any Event
11 by halotrope | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Hi, co-founder of markets.sh here. We are doing a lot of news processing and analysis around stocks and companies. One feature people like to use is “alerts” at certain price points. We have now extended this with LLM filters on the whole news feed so that you can create (near) real-time webhooks on arbitrary events like: - Notify me when Nvidia is worth 10 trillion - Notify me about AI breakthroughs - Notify me when Intel is the market leader again - Notify me about successful Starship launches - Notify me when a war breaks out - Notify me about bankrupt unicorn startups - Notify me about significant economic events The feature is still very early. If you write that you’re from Hacker News in the support chat, I’ll give personal support. Would greatly appreciate all feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment