Wednesday, July 17, 2024

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: VisCircuit – A Note-Taking Website for Electronics and Circuits

Show HN: VisCircuit – A Note-Taking Website for Electronics and Circuits
7 by darrenyaoyaoyao | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi, everyone. I created a note-taking website for electronics and circuits where you can draw circuit diagrams and write text notes at the same time. I am a Digital IC designer, and I self-study different types of analog and digital circuits a lot. However, I found a problem. Circuits have many different architectures and are hard to memorize due to numerous experiential tips. I want to document what I learn in my note app, but I found there is no method for me to easily draw circuit and block diagrams alongside text notes. This issue has bothered me for a long time, from my master's school to my current working life. I decided to solve it, so I created a note-taking website specifically for electronics and circuits, called VisCircuit. With VisCircuit, you can easily draw circuit diagrams, block diagrams, and write text notes simultaneously. I have already used it for two weeks and have noted down things I find hard to remember, such as SRAM, amplifier circuits, and PCB components of Arduino and Raspberry Pi. I found this tool really useful for memorizing knowledge about electronics and circuits. Currently, I have opened VisCircuit for alpha testing, and I want to let some people use it and give me feedback. Feel free to try it, and I will really appreciate what you think about this project. Leave any suggestions for improvement. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment