Monday, August 19, 2024

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Google Ads Rejected My SaaS as Compromised Site

Ask HN: Google Ads Rejected My SaaS as Compromised Site
17 by madjam002 | 12 comments on Hacker News.
I’m a solo founder and really struggling to get Google Ads running for my website. My site always gets flagged as Compromised Site and Malicious Software, even though I’ve done several checks that shows it’s clean. Even Google’s own Safe Browsing shows it as clean. Their latest feedback after appealing suggests I change from a .co.uk to .com to resolve the issue which seems like complete nonsense. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? All of my competitors are running ads and it’s extremely frustrating as a solo founder that I am unable to do so. Will post my website on request as I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment